Last weekend we went to AZ to see little Nathan get blessed. We had such a good time! These are just some of the pictures of our adventures to the park. They boys had a blast.
Daddy is so silly!
Phillip with his Uncle Aaron, so much fun!
(Doesn't he have the happiest smile, it is so contagious!)
David was obsessed with aunt Andrea
(that's Grandma with little Nathan)
Sunday mornings are usually pretty crazy! We don't usually have enough time to finish breakfast but sometimes miracles happen. We miss you grandma Leavitt.






3 comments:
Awwwwww Bonnie I love all the pics from Nathan's blessing weekend. We had SO much fun with you guys and Jon and I were talking last night saying how special it was having you guys here and how thankful Jon was to have Tim in the blessing circle. It really meant a lot to us...I hope you know just how much! We love you all and can't wait to see you again!!!
Bonnie,
Your boys are so cute and look like so much fun! I tried to send you an invite to my blog, but I must have had the wrong address. Would you mind sending me your email? My email is jklopez5@yahoo.com Love ya!
bonnie, you look so cute! and how on earth do you manage three boys? Somehow the number three seems really scary to me!
Post a Comment