David on his way to school, and my crazy boys being crazy (imagine that)
I love it! David you look great already for school.
your boys are so cute! miss you!
Cam ditto! It really has been too long. WE needed you pitching at our game tonight. You and brandon aught to come play next week! It is lots of fun. Bonz
Your boys are so fun Bonnie! I'm gonna miss it! And sorry I was such a horrible v.t. partner. I will be better :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love it! David you look great already for school.
your boys are so cute! miss you!
Cam ditto! It really has been too long. WE needed you pitching at our game tonight. You and brandon aught to come play next week! It is lots of fun. Bonz
Your boys are so fun Bonnie! I'm gonna miss it! And sorry I was such a horrible v.t. partner. I will be better :)
Post a Comment