Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sweet School Pics




I thought these pictures were fun. I took them on the first day of school but never published them. The other day I dropped off a sad phillip at school. I watched as William, who was at recess, saw his brothers need and ran to put his arm around his brothers shoulder and comfort him. It was a sweet and precious moment for me.

6 comments:

Walker Family said...

William is so tenderhearted! What a sweetie pie!

Cindy said...

William is such as sweet boy!

Natalie said...

So cute! I hope my boys can be sweet like that to eachother! :)

Kessa said...

finally you update your blog. i love those pictures, its like their in a prison!!

aurora said...

Just popped over from Sheila's blog. Thank you for what you said there. (I am so new to Sheila's blog that I didn't comment--I don't know her at all). Your comment warmed my heart. ♥

ThE McNEiLs said...

Love these pics. It is fun to have some of your kids actually playing at school. You have such sweet boys....Miss you guys.