This is my fun loving Phillip. He has the happiest laugh you've
ever heard. He also has the saddest face you'll ever see but
I haven't caught that on camera yet.
He is always making us laugh and his favorite person
in the whole world is his Great Aunt Lil!
he has the craziest hair anyone has ever seen!
It just sticks straight up no matter what. It has since he was born!
We cut his hair at 4 months because it was 3 or 4 inches of craziness!
He is a goof ball with a tender heart and I adore him.

6 comments:
Hi Bonnie! I was going to give you a hard time about David's b-day, but you already fixed it!!
Hey Bons! I'm so glad you started blogging! It's so fun to see everybody's families! Your boys are so stinkin adorable! I'm gonna have to send Tater to school in Moapa to pick up the cute boys! I saw your dad the other day at the store! I sure miss seeing ou guys all the time! We had so much fun together when we were youger!we will have to get together for some play time! Are you still living in Robin's house? I'll call you sometime soon so the kids can play and we can hang out!
Bonnie, I love it! I am so glad your little talented self started blogging, no pressure, but I am excited to read all ur fun stuff.
Bonz-
I am so excited you finally have a blog. You are a pro at this stuff and you just started. You are right, we totally need to get together. Every time I am at my Moms (which isn't very often) I think about you. We just need to plan a time and I am there.
You have such a cute family. I can't believe you have one in school already. Time flies! :)
He's such a cutie. I still remember how perfect and little and adorable he was when he was born. We love you Philip
Hey Bonnie!
I am so excited that you have a blog now! Your boys are so cute! I saw you yesterday picking up William from school, isnt it crazy that our kids are going to school! We need to hang out more with the kids, its not like we live miles apart we just need to get on the ball!
Post a Comment