Thursday, October 9, 2008

David's Addiction



This was David this morning. I usually have trouble finding one pacifier around the house but some how this morning he found 3. He is so determined and funny. I love him so much.

If you listen to the background it is William and Phillip playing Wii Star Wars.

And, he did it!

8 comments:

Karena said...

That is just too cute! Gavin and I got a good laugh out of that.

Funny observation: We wanted to see how old your kids were and thought it was coincidental that all of them were born on the 11th of the month!

gibandshi said...

Hey I am glad that you found my Blog! I took a peek at yours! Cute little boys!!!

kessa lou said...

that is so funny because i have pictures of anna with 2 in her mouth at about his same age.

Walker Family said...

HAHAHAHAAHHHAA!!! He's so cute! I'm so glad I got to spend so much time with him this past weekend! Give him kisses!

Lauren said...

That was awesome!!! Good job David!

Lauren said...

Hey! So I just noticed your boys were all born on the 11th, two year apart! How did you manage that???

JTYARDLEY said...

How Cute! I can't believe you really have 3 kids already. Crazy were that old!

Audrey said...

That is so cute. Kids are so funny sometimes. I can't believe that you have 3 boys. I am really hoping for a girl some day but I think I might be destined for boys. Love your blog.