Sunday, September 14, 2008

William's 5th Birthday!!!



William turned 5 this week. He was so excited. His favorite present so far would definitely have to be the star wars wii game his daddy got for him. He has played it as much as we'll let him since he opened it Thursday morning. He is so funny and smart and I feel blessed to be his mommy! I can't believe that my baby is 5.




This is William's 3 batman cake in a row. I ran out of ideas so Walmart helped me out with this cupcake cake. I thought it was pretty clever and even easier to serve! Gave the kids there cupcake and sent them outside. They loved it!!



William, mommy just wanted to tell you thank you for being such a good boy. You always make such a huge effort to make everyone in the house happy! Especially your mommy and daddy! The other day we were playing computer games and you went and whispered to your dad that he was the best at the game then came and whispered in my ear "mommy, really you are the best but don't tell daddy, okay." I call you my little politician. When ever I ask you what you like or what you want you always say which one do you like most mom. I have learned not to answer that question or I'll never know how you really feel. You are so kind but so silly! You are a social butterfly when it comes to your cousins but we go somewhere where you don't know people you hide behind my leg. You love school but have the hardest time talking in front of the class. There might only be 5 kids but they are all looking at you and that is almost more than you can handle. You are so much like your daddy and I love you more than you'll ever know!

1 comment:

Camrin said...

Wow! I can't believe he is 5 already. He is such a cute boy. Tell him Happy Birthday from us.
I wish we could get together more so he would think we were just some of the cousins as well. :)