Tuesday, September 9, 2008

You would never know Tim was a computer guy if you came into our house until you listen to him talk for a little while or enter the computer room (office). Then welcome to the world of electronics. He is obsessed with all those little toys that happen to end up in our house. Like he was dying to have a GPS and then poof he had one. I was mad as a hatter until he explained that one of his computer clients just gave it to him. Before that he made the cheap XBOX I got on eBay a little pricy when he had to open it up and try to solder the motherboard. Or there is the Garmin that he got me for my birthday that goes on his bike. I'll admit I traded for a little while but it somehow became permanent. Or how about the homemade TIVO............ that showed up one day... I'll admit it is nice to have but man he is so sly! Anyhow, I was just explaining a picture and got carried away. All 3 of my boys are obsessed with computer games. When they aren't battling over whose turn it is the watch over each other’s shoulders. It kills me.

6 comments:

Amy Joy said...

I have to say it is nice to have a computer guy in the family. I am sitting at one right now I did not pay one cent for. We watch TV that we do not pay one cent for. WOW! thanks for being so brilliant and generous, Tim. I love you guys I am sure your boys will be just as brilliant on the computers.

Camrin said...

I think it is great your boys love to do the same things your hubby does. It is obvious your husband spends quality time with your boys. I am glad you are getting everything under control with David. Our prayers are still with you and your family.

Crazy Little Chipmunk & 4 Sweethearts said...

Hey I am glad to hear that David is doing better, thanks for the tag I have completed it!

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crazy Little Chipmunk & 4 Sweethearts said...

Oh I think I had you beat! My bubbles truck was quite the vehicle! It wouldnt even idle and there was no heat or a/c it was a real peach! LOL

Walker Family said...

They're all bright boys for sure!! :) They'll all be smart just like their mommy and daddy! It is nice that our family has a lot of talent in it...that way we can help each other even more! We love you guys!