Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Never a dull moment with David


We've been exercising every morning at Mom's house. This morning David was the topic of our discussion. Funny thing was every time someone thought of something about him they would start to laugh, then tell their story. He is so entertaining and hilarious. Yes he is a bit naughty and mischievous, but that is just part of his charm. I love the sparkle in his eye and the hop in his step as he thinks up a new scheme. He is my little comforter and angel and I love him more than life itself. My sweet David!

2 comments:

Fire -n- Ice said...

Cute! What a tricky kid! :O)

ThE McNEiLs said...

That is talent! Tate thinks that he needs to try that move out! Miss you guys. It is so fun to read your blog. I love your happy heart post. That is a great idea to make a list. Love it. Hope all is well with you guys.