I woke up in the night to the sound of thunder and the brightest of lightning. It was 2 am and this is what I found. It is a good thing we have a king size bed! To all those parents whose kids sleep through the night in there own bed by the time they're 6 months old, or a year even.... consider yourselves lucky. William, in the missed matched pj's, is 6! and David in the diaper is 3. Although Williams visits are not frequent, Davids are not only nightly but usually multiple times nightly! His dad blames me, and he should. I love cuddling with my kids but it sure would be nice to wake up occasionally with out my shoulder kinked and my pillow shared :)
6 years ago



2 comments:
Phillip sure can look so small!!!
it depends on the night some are very quiet and others are non stop action, from nightmares to accidents to falling out of bed!!! I bet you enjoyed your thunderstorm :)!!
Post a Comment