The other day, while sitting at my computer, David started pulling at my hair. I asked him what he was doing, imagine my surprise when he said "I'm cutting your hair mom". I panicked, turned around and found his fingers snip snipping, luckily without scissors. Now its his favorite activity and I'm so afraid that one of these times he's going to actually have scissors. I hope I notice!


William and Phillip basking in their reward of playing the computer because they helped me clean the house. I can honestly say I didn't know they could be so motivated. They had their jobs done in 10 minutes with no pestering to continue. It was beautiful!




4 comments:
Hide ALL scissors!! :o) I wish rewards worked like that on my kids. They act like they will, but I still have to get after them and they still never finish! :p
I agree HIDE all scissors! What good little workers!!! We love and miss you all!!!!!!!
Hi Bonnie! I love your blog. Your boys are so handsome! I hope happiness is still in your heart! There was obviously some adrenaline kicking in when you thought your son was cutting your hair. :)
I bet your heart skipped a beat!! He sounds like a little character. I love characters. I may have one of my own too :) Love you XOXO-Ginny
Post a Comment