Sunday, March 7, 2010

Wrestling fun with the brothers

Although none of the boys actually wrestled this year, they faithfully attended practice. Even Dae even though he is barely 3 because he loves it and his daddy says yes. Tim actually said he is the easiest of the 3 there because he loves wrestling and practicing! I think David is Tim's hope for getting a son that loves wrestling as much as he does. I guess time will tell.

William vs. David entertaining :)

Who would have thought that Dae can do a cart wheel!

They do tumbling at wrestling practice.

accidents sometimes happen but they are usually short lived

4 comments:

Mandy said...

we sure enjoyed your video clips!! bring that talent up here and teach me kids a thing or two!!

Cindy said...

Lookds Dae is getting the hang of it!

Mandy said...

I meant my....maybe you should teach me a thing or two!!!

Cinnamon said...

Oh, we all know you're a Pirate at heart, aye matey?
Loved the tumbling toddlers Bons!