Sunday, March 14, 2010

Innermost Thoughts

I don't usually post about myself but I woke up feeling so blessed and happy and thought I would share..

For some reason unknown to me for the last week, I think since Tuesday, I have had the happiest heart. Almost like an adrenaline rush that won't quit. That may sound strange or even common to most but for me it has been a huge change and blessing. I can honestly say that I haven't felt this way for more than a year. I'm almost afraid of when it will end. I have struggled at the end of every month but rededicate myself shortly there after to be strong and continue on but to feel truly happy has become a foreign feeling. I have thought about the things in my life that have change recently that might have effected me enough to change my heart. These are just some of the things that came to mind:

  1. I've been going to the temple weekly (thanks Racqual, Marshane, and Charlene for the motivation)
  2. I've been exercising daily (thanks Kessa)
  3. I've reconnected with old friends (it was great to see or talk to you Kristen, Trisha, Stacha, Cami, Amy, Heather, Keala, etc. I'm sure there are more)
  4. I've made new friends (thanks Charlene, Kelli, and Esther)
  5. I've have worked on new projects (chicken and duck coops, gardening, scanning pictures) with mom (thanks for keeping me busy!)
  6. I've watched my healthy, happy, crazy boys play and fight and love each other (love you to the moon my babies)
  7. I've tried to connect on a more personal level with my primary kids (thanks for teaching me way more than I teach you)
  8. I'm reading again (thanks Tim and Cinn)
  9. I have mastered pinochle, kinda (thanks Mom, Dad, Tim, Ashlie, and Chantz for the hours of fun)
  10. I have held, comforted, snuggled, and bounced sweet Aurelie (thanks for letting me Kessa!)

I still have the same challenges and trials that I had a month ago but for some reason they are no longer my focus. I don't know what has made the difference but I am so truly grateful to all who have helped, supported and stood by me though such a difficult year and I pray that through thick and thin that I will be able to keep this happy, good, sweet feeling flowing through my veins! So thank you, thank you, thank you a million times over.

love ya

Bonnie

2 comments:

Amy Joy said...

Oh Bonnie, You are always in our prayers. We love you so much. Emma gets the biggest smile when ever we talk about you. You know the one where you try no to smile but you can't stop it.

Annie Leavitt said...

great post bonnie