So the other night after getting ready for be we tucked them in and went in the computer room for a little while. Phillip had a nap that day which means late night for him but David and William were tired. As we walked back to the bedroom I decided to take pictures of them. William was all cozy in his bed and Phillip was wide eyed and focused on his wii game but when I went into check on David he wasn't in his room. I immediately panicked because I had already walked through the whole house and hadn't seen him. Then I opened the door to my room and there he was, sound asleep on my bed. He is such a stinker, I love him to death!
6 years ago
2 comments:
Bedtime is the best!
They are extra cute when they are sleeping. Ü Thanks heavens we are not awake 24 hours a day. We all need that re-charge.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
They look so cute sleeping!
Post a Comment