Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wrestling with Dad

Tim is such a good and patient dad! Isn't Dae his little clone! Tim coaches wrestling for the kids in the Valley. The boys love to go to practice with him. The kids are all so nice to them! The other night when I was tucking the boys into bed. It went about like this:
William: Mom, I love you.
Me: oh, I love you too sweety
Phillip: Mom
Me : yes Phillip (expecting another I love you)
Phillip: I have lots of friends huh!
Me: yes
Phillip: There's Kyler and Chris and Jacob and .....................
Me: you are so lucky
He has lots of wrestling friends


3 comments:

Aaron said...

The boys look great on the wrestling mat!!!!

Audrey said...

Hey Bonnie, I love your blog. Your boys are so cute. Isn't it fun (and tiring) having boys. Hope you are doing well. So sorry to hear about your miscarriage. That has to be such a hard thing to go through. I will keep you in my prayers.
I also noticed that you have a link for Ginny's blog on your page but it is private so I was wondering if you would message Ginny for me and tell her that I really want to be invited to view her blog. I haven't talked to her in forever and I would love to catch up with her. My email is audrey0982@hotmail.com. I would appreciate it SOOO much. Thanks!

Cindy said...

The boys look like they are having fun.