Friday, February 27, 2009

Wrestling Practice




This was Tim's last week of coaching folk style wrestling so I decided to go take some pictures. I had a great time. the boys are hilarious and Tim is like a kid in a candy shop. He loves wrestling and loves to teach the boys. Its almost like he is willing the boys to feel some of his passion and love of the sport. He is so fun to watch coaching. I was looking forward to the end of the season but I could tell he was dreading it. He kept trying to think of different excuses to prolong the season. Well, guess what..... He found one. Freestyle wrestling starts next week and you'll never guess who's going to coach. I am so glad that he has a hobby he enjoys and that he gets to share his abilities with others. Good luck sweetie, I love ya.

1 comment: