Tuesday, February 24, 2009

UPDATE - hours 2 to 4 in the potty training saga

All I can say is MERCY. After mopping up a puddle the size of lake mead off my kitchen floor then having to rinse out the underwear in the toilet (and you know why I had to do that) those good old days, they can keep them as long as I can keep disposable diapers! It is awful having to wash out those underwear. If you've ever seen me screw up my face, times it by 10! UGHHHH What have I go myself into. Don't worry, I haven't thrown in the towel yet. I just wish I had.

Well, I'm sure I'll be complaining again soon. Hey, does anyone want to babysit. David dying to visit someone, anyone :)

2 comments:

Aaron said...

We'd love to baby sit him.

ShEiLa said...

You go giRL.

I know a girl in Tennessee whose Mother loves to do the potty training... so Mom gets an invite for the week that potty-training is attempted and by the time she leaves.

Done!

That would have been the way to go.

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa